If you’re anything like me, you spend 99.9999% of your work day in Chrome. As a technical SEO, it’s my primary tool. And enhanced with a ton of awesome extensions, my Chrome browser has become my Swiss Army Knife of getting sh*t done.
Now if only there were a way to share all of the extensions I use with you and fast. Oh wait, there is. It’s called Share Extensions for Google Chrome™. This extension (another word for plugin or add-on) lets you export a Chrome extensions list.
For more advanced users, you can also import Chrome extensions or copy them from profile to profile. Read how to do it here.
You probably already know this, but you can sync your Chrome browsers across multiple computers, which will automatically share your extensions between your home and work PCs.
To share your extensions with friends and coworkers, open the Share Extensions plugin by clicking on the icon and selecting the extensions to share. Copy and paste, or export with the other available options.
Many of these are related to digital marketing, but extensions like Grammarly are a must-have for every professional.
My Extensions: 28
- Debugger for Adobe Analytics v1.3.3
- SEO META in 1 CLICK v2.57NEW – Displays all metadata and main SEO information for the best SEO (title, description, headers, images, links, Facebook, Twitter…)
- Share Extensions v0.1.2
Export your favorite Google Chrome™ extensions as BBCode, HTML, Wiki, Markdown or text. Share extensions via Twitter, Google Mail™.
- Redirect Check v1.9.4
Checks redirects on all selected links in the page and validates the syntax.
- Sprite Image Generator v1.0.1
Sprite Image Generator
- PageEdit v0.0.30
Edit any HTML page into Chrome with this powerful WYSIWYG editor
- Google Docs Offline v1.4
Get things done offline with the Google Docs family of products.
- 404-me-not v1.1.0
Search the Wayback Machine and your favorite search engine for missing web pages.
- Keywords Everywhere – Keyword Tool v6.3
Free Keyword Tool to view search volume, CPC at 15+ websites like Google Analytics, UberSuggest, Moz, Majestic, Amazon & more
- Open SEO Stats(Formerly: PageRank Status) v18.104.22.168
Shows web rank and SEO stats of current web page, quick access to Geo IP Location, Whois, Alexa, backlinks, indexed pages and more.
- SEO & Website Analysis v2.0.0
SEO & Website Analysis by WooRank provides a deep SEO analysis covering SEO, Mobile, Local and Usability.
- SimilarWeb – Traffic Rank & Website Analysis v4.3.12
See website traffic and key metrics for any website, including engagement rate, traffic ranking, keyword ranking and traffic source.
- Proxy for Chrome v1.17
Free proxy servers for you
- Cisco WebEx Extension v1.0.12
Join WebEx meetings using Google Chrome ™
- Web Scraper v0.2.0.18
Tool for data extraction from websites
- Grammarly for Chrome v14.814.1264
Enhance your written communication everywhere you type!
- Fuze for Chrome v117.11013.11706.1
The Fuze for Chrome extension allows you to place phone calls directly from websites and create Fuze Meetings from your Calendar.
- Tag Assistant (by Google) v17.285.0
Tag Assistant helps to troubleshoot installation of various Google tags including Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and more.
- CSS Sprite Generator & Ruler v1.0
This will generate a sprite Image by dragging and dropping Images & also measure the size of different contents on websites.
- SeoStack Keyword Tool v1.1.5
FREE tool to find long tail keywords quickly and easily. Brought to you by SeoStack
- disable-HTML v0.1.0
- Scraper v1.7
Scraper gets data out of web pages and into spreadsheets.
- Screencastify – Screen Video Recorder v22.214.171.124
The #1 screen recorder for Chrome. Capture, edit and share videos in seconds.
- Broken Link Checker v1.0.5
The Easiest Way to find all broken links (404 errors) on the web page. Find more! Save more!
- Data Scraper – Easy Web Scraping v3.283.0
Data Scraper extracts data out of HTML web pages and imports it into Microsoft Excel spreadsheets
- Link Redirect Trace v0.9.8
The all-in-one redirect path analyzer. HTTP Headers, Rel-Canonicals, robots.txt, link power, trust, and risk analyzed, too!
- Visualping v4.1.7
Visualping Chrome Extension
- Header Response Checker – SEO Tools v1.1
Our Header Response Checker is a simple SEO tool for checking website header responses. 100 percent customizable user agents.
- HTML Editor v126.96.36.199A Reactive Editor for HTML5 Creations and Experiments
- HTML Editey v1.37HTML Editor for Google Drive
- Zed Code Editor v1.1.0Offline-capable, feature rich, extensible code editor designed for Chrome